Click here to view AYC's dinner menu for September 24-26, 2020.
2020 Fall Dining Schedule - Updated 9/15/20
Beginning Thursday September 18th:
- Fall Dinner Hours: Thursday - Sunday 5-8pm Takeout also available
Should the weather forecast look questionable any evening going forward, our dining offerings may change to takeout only. If porch dining is cancelled due to weather, anyone who has reserved a table on the porch will be contacted and asked if they would like to place an order for takeout instead.
The last day of dining for the 2020 season will be Saturday, September 26th.
Reserve your table through firstname.lastname@example.org for up to 6 guests for a maximum 1 ½ hour seating time. Timing is key to making sure we are able to accommodate as many families as we can and follow all of the guidelines to keep a safe, clean environment for employees and members. Here are some key factors for making this the best experience for everyone.
Updated 9/15/20 to reflect fall season operational hours
- Hours of operation: Dinner will be served Thursday-Sunday from 5-8pm.
- Take-out will still be available
- We will confirm your reservation as fast as we can (within 24 hours), but please be open minded as we are trying to fit as many people as we can while adhering to these new safety guidelines.
- We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please understand we are well below our normal capacity.
- Review the menu online before you come so that you can order at the hostess table upon entering. The hostess will then guide you to your table and let you know how to proceed for the remainder of your reservation.
- Be prompt!! Please remember that another party will most likely be coming to dine after you. It is important to be on time in order to make this process smooth. Your maximum reservation time is 1 ½ hours at the table. We must ask you to leave at that time to allow staff to clean and be ready for the next reservation so that we can accommodate the members as a whole.
Deck Dining and General Club Guidelines:
- Upon entrance to the Club, we ask that you email email@example.com and list all the members of your party to keep up with our contact tracing program.
- Please remember to wear your mask when arriving to the Club. Members may remove face coverings while seated at tables but must wear their mask whenever standing to leave or using the rest room.
- Follow the directional arrows whenever possible.
- The main Clubhouse is to be used for getting to your reserved table on the deck only.
- The inside bar and game room are off limits due to state guidelines.
- Please note that bar service is available to diners only.
- Effective 9/9/20, the front desk will be manned between 9am and 5pm Wednesday-Sunday. Please adhere to the same safety guidelines for the front desk area as other areas of the Club.
- Downstairs bathroom #1 is a hand washing station only and downstairs bathroom #2 is strictly for those who cannot go up and down the stairs and will be marked accordingly.
- All other members must use the bathrooms upstairs and only one person at a time. Please knock and/or announce yourself before entering.
- Be respectful of the 6 ft. social distancing when up and moving around and unfortunately, we must ask that you not visit or join with other tables.
- Please remember: Cover your face, wash your hands, socially distance, be vigilant for symptoms and stay home if you are sick.
Takeout is available during both lunch and dinner hours. Pre-ordering is key to this operation.
- CALL the office at 978-283-4507 from 1pm-4pm or
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org any time, TAKE OUT as subject line
- TIME pick-up time will be set up like reservations. Please keep in mind that a time you request may already be full, and we will do our best to get your food ready for you at the closest agreed upon time.
- WALKING (best option) your order will be clearly labeled on a table near the bulletin boards next to the tennis courts at your reserved time
- DRIVING there will be a designated curb-side pick area (along the railing) to briefly park while we run your order to your car
- BY BOAT if picking up at the front floats, your order will be clearly labeled for pick up on the flag deck at your reserved time
- If you have alcohol in your order, and are coming by foot, please call 978-283-4507 upon your arrival, we will bring out your full order at that time
From food preparation to how the bag you take it home in is handled, we are addressing every step of our process with increased vigilance. Please maintain proper social distancing protocols while picking up your order.
Our number one priority is the safety of our membership and our employees. Along with our already rigorous cleaning protocols and strict adherence to state guidelines, AYC is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers through additional staff certifications from ServSafe, a training focused on best practices in regard to COVID-19.
Please note: Chef Dylan and staff will be offering a limited menu that is seasonal and will change weekly. To follow all the new guidelines, the Club will be using disposable utensils, plates, cups, etc. to keep everything sanitary and limit the amount of traffic in the kitchen. Each table and chair will be sanitized thoroughly between reservations. The staff is being trained and working together to make sure we keep everyone healthy and follow the new protocols. Thank you in advance for being patient while we navigate this “new norm”. Hope to see you soon!